BSC 11th ANNUAL BEEFSTEAK
WHEN: Saturday March 24, 2018
TIME: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
WHERE: Knights of Columbus - 194 River Rd., North Arlington, NJ
PRICE: $40.00 / Ticket
- Catered by Giresi's Caterers - Beef Filet Mignon cooked in special butter sauce on fresh French bread; French Fries; Farm fresh relish trays with celery, black olives, baby carrots, & Pepperoncini; Melon & fruit platters; Penne pasta with Ricotta cheese and meat sauce; Dessert - Creamy vanilla ice cream rolled in Rich Devil's Food Cake; Coffee, Tea, and Sanka.
- Soda, Beer & Wine are FREE - Cash Bar for other.
- Chinese Auction/Tricky Tray
- FREE Giveaways
Jersey Jays Taxidermy - http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com/
7th ANNUAL CAMPING, COOKING, &
FISHING MERIT BADGE WEEKEND
This event is in honor of John J. Tumpey Jr. - My Dad, father of three Eagle Scouts, former Scoutmaster of Troop 70 Oakhurst, NJ for 20+ years, Order of the Arrow - Vigil Member, Wood Badge and Silver Beaver Award recipient - RIP Dad --- Jon Tumpey
GUESTS: Troop 33 - Brick, NJ
BSA TROOP 33 SCOUTMASTER: Bernie Cook
- Camping area
- Fire pits and firewood
- One gas grill for cooking
- Full kitchen (sink, stove, coffee maker, microwave)
- One refrigerator/freezer
- One master bathroom w/shower
- One downstairs bathroom
- Spotlighting deer & other critters at night if time permits
- Opportunities to fish local streams, lakes & ponds
- Five (5) fishing rod & reel combos (w/tackle) prizes for Largest Fish, Most Fish, Most Exotic Untargeted Species of Fish, Most Improved fisherman, & "TOP CHEF" (Best Fish Dinner & Presentation of Dish)...
- Two (2) fishing rod & reel combos to be raffled off with all of the Scouts participating & getting a chance to win them for two lucky Dads for Father's Day
- Ice cream for all who attend
- ALL FOOD & BEVERAGES
- BRINGING A FEW SPLIT LOGS FOR THE CAMPFIRE
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT
- BAIT - Get Nightcrawlers from WALMART in Clinton, NJ - The best price for the quantity of worms - Eighteen (18) worms for about $3.75/container - You will need one (1) container per EACH fishing participant.
- FISHING GEAR (Trout, Catfish, Bass, Bluegills)
- COMPLETED BSC WAIVER FORMS
- REMOVAL OF ALL TRASH AT END OF THE CAMPING TRIP TO TAKE HOME WITH YOU.
NO FISHING LICENSES ARE REQUIRED FOR KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS OLD!!!
*If you are using a GPS to get to the club, take a look at the map on this page. The GPS will put you a few hundred yards short of the driveway because of the reverse "L" shape - The clubhouse is at the end of the backwards "L" in the aerial photo. Look for the BSC sign at the top of the driveway and the white address sign at the entrance to the driveway. I will once again mark the driveway entrance with "pink or orange" surveyors tape / duct tape so you know where to go.
The Correct GPS COORDINATES ARE:
40.484328 - 75.034938 (BSC entrance)
40.482043 - 75.034208
(Parking area at BSC clubhouse)