It's that time of the year again to start gettin' ready for opening day of trout season!!!
SATURDAY APRIL 8, 2017
AT 8:00 AM
REGULATIONS WILL BE UPDATED FOR 2017 WHEN RELEASED
NJ TROUT REGULATIONS 2017:
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND TIGHT
Here's some links of interest for places to
fish for trout in NJ:
NJ TROUT FISHING INFORMATION (Best Site)
Round Valley Recreation Area
NJ Saltwater Angler Registry Program
January 1, 2017 - And every year hereafter
The NJ DEP Division of Fish and Wildlife reminds saltwater anglers that the NJ Saltwater Angler Registry Program requires most New Jersey saltwater anglers to register annually prior to fishing in 2017 and every year hereafter.
You must register if you*
* Fish for or catch anadromous species (striped bass & shad) in state tidal waters.
* Fish in Federal waters (more than 3 miles from shore) on a privately owned boat that is not for hire.
You do not have to register if you*
* Are under 16 years of age.
* Only fish on federally licensed party or charter boats.
* Hold a Highly Migratory Species Angling Permit.
Online and telephone registration will begin January 1, 2017 and every January 1st hereafter.
SPECIAL ALERT FOR STRIPED BASS FISHERMEN
A two fish bag limit for striped bass currently exists.
One fish at 28 to less than 43 inches, and a second fish equal to or greater than 43 inches.